Sunday, November 14, 2010

How many peole have social anxiety around others.?

I suffer from severe social anxiety if I am in a situation where I have to interact with people.I find even being around my own immediate family members threatening. I fumble over my words and clam up. People think I am strange as I am so quiet!!

I dont think I have anything they would be interested in listening to, so I hold back from talking.How many peole have social anxiety around others.?
hi i have also suffered from social phobias for many many years its got to the point where i do not leave the house and im even afraid to go down stairs in my house ,sometimes i cant even answer the phone and definately cant make phone calls myself. ive been taken off the register at drs and dentists because i dont go to the appointments but im too scared to call them and explain ,which is actually so sick its funny babe stay in the world thats my advice dont lock yourself away like me its hard work being scared all the time isnt it , you have an advantage you know this is happening for me it crept up on me and im now crippled with fears i cant even eat cooked food and live on rice crispies and mini chedders ,its comical when i think about how sad i am. but you know your weakness tell someone get help now while your feeling strongest. you deserve to be happy and free go to your drs tomorrow and tell them this is happening ,it will surprise you how common it is and how much you can do for your self be strong babe cx.How many peole have social anxiety around others.?
I am sometimes the same.



mail me if you want x
Me. They talk parochial kack
Well, obviously I can't give you an excact number of people in the same situation, but you're definately not alone. I think they make pills for what you have. Did you know the lead singer of Green Day has that too? At their biggest concert he had to stand in front of 65,000 people at once. My advise is just think of how many more people there could be, and if you tell peeps, they'll understand.
I have this problem, I'm horrible at talking to my immediate family members, but sometimes it's okay to laugh at awkward situations. Don't smoke weed, it will alienate you more, sign up with a gym, be active. Read, be prepared with something interesting to say. Little things go a long way.
I do, very much so. Outgoing people talk rubbish....on...and...on...as a shy person you probably cant relate to them but I bet you have deep meaningful conversations with similar people you can trust, or you will do one day.



Shy people are the most fascinating people of all.
I didn't know that guy from Green Day has that also.
I'm exactly the same-it's horrible isn't it,I feel physically sick when having to meet people/be around people I don't know,I hate crowded places and to be honest would be much happier if I never had to step out of my house again.

But,I manage to hide it very well-I can appear to be one of the most confident people but inside I'm a complete wreck.Nobody ever believes me when I say I'm shy!

No comments:

Post a Comment