Sunday, November 21, 2010

Is there medication that can substitute for socializing?

I spend my days studying for 7-8 hours a day and then doing optional research on my material. I've read articles on how the need for socializing is innate or I could go insane, and I don't like socializing or interacting with people at all. Most of my life I've been sheltered and withdrawn from other kids, in order to get top grades. I just don't like people or associating with them. So is there any medication that would substitute for socializing? Sometimes I feel as if I am losing my mind.Is there medication that can substitute for socializing?
There is no medicine to substitute for socializing.



Try lab grade ethanol. It will facilitate, rather than substitute for, the process.Is there medication that can substitute for socializing?
Take some Acid and go on a trip my dude.
Morphine.
See a psychiatrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment