Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I initiate conversations with people? How do I lose that fear of talking in 'groups'?

I'm 15 y/o right now, junior year in hi school I've been making observations about myself in order to learn more about myself. I'm a semi introvert (always have been). I say semi because I am not very social with people who do not take time to know me and I abhor interacting with people in groups. How do I initiate conversations and lose my fear of interacting in groups? I guess I don't interact in groups becuase I don't know three-4 people in the group.... help me turn my life around? Please?How do I initiate conversations with people? How do I lose that fear of talking in 'groups'?
the first thing that you can do is to read. when you read, you'll learn many things, many facts to be consoled as topics of conversation.



after that, learn to initiate, you do this by, asking how are you? listen carefully then try to respond or open new topics based from the topics presented. it takes practice so converse a lot.



good luck, love lots ^_^



  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment