Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Relationship between people, communication, all about being affable, question.?

I enjoy making friends laugh and knowing more friends.. but one of my problem is, i dont know how to interact with people. I tend to talk politely with people that im not close with and make sure i dont say things that could possibly hurt their feelings or watsoeva. As, one of my friends told me before that I tend to subconciously hurt other people's feelings while joking. And just now, one of my friends told my gf that my bunch of friends dosent like me. Mainly because my jokes have ';torns'; and they hurt other people's feelings without me noticing it. I SWEAR!, I really dont mean to hurt their feelings; and sometimes I would assume that they know I am joking and could be more sporting. (And umm.. I always make fun of one of their closest friend who often acts weirdly, and yea.. that guy told my gf they didnt like me for doing that)Relationship between people, communication, all about being affable, question.?
that is cool

No comments:

Post a Comment