Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I be my true self which in talking more when people see me as shy?

Last year at school I didnt talk much and I was kinda shy. So now people know me as shy I guess. A bunch of other people where more talkish. the real me is not shy. I was just shy that year so thats what people know me as. I want to be my self now and talk WAY more. not obnoxious but like interact with people more. So how can I be the true mean which is talkitive when people know me as shy. Because wouldnt it be kinda weird. one year im shy and the next im talking it up? So my question is How can I be my true self and make people see me as talking more and not shy with out people thinking im forcing my self to fit in. Im not i just want to be myself.



btw im in 8th gradeHow can I be my true self which in talking more when people see me as shy?
Be a unique person. It already sounds like you are on your way to having more confidence and character. I can relate to those feelings of shyness, I was shy all the time but it's just because I'm a shy person inside anyway. Many people say I've already became more outgoing through the years, all you have to do is remind yourself that everyone is your friend and feel comfortable whereever you are - at school or work. Make more friends because friends are truely what makes a person what they are. You rely on them for homework and advice and you can talk to them if they are going through the same emotional stages you are, for example. Just pretend or act like you're confident BUT don't act like someone else completely unless you look up to someone who is very role-model-like. Don't let anyone stop you from shining. =] Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment