Friday, November 19, 2010

What do you think about my resume cover letter?

Dear SCANA:

I am writing in response to the career opportunities that are currently available in the collections department . Although I do not have strong experience in the collection field, I feel be taught should not be a problem since I interact with people well. At my current job, customers call to make a complaint and I find it easy to assist them in a professional manner. I am excellent in dealing with customers face to face so I do not think assisting them over the phone would be difficult. I have great skills in typing, dictation, Microsoft word, and I am literate with other Microsoft programs. In addition, I have been a team member at my current job for three years so I do believe I am a devoted worker.

I would like the opportunity to tell you more about my work experience and how your company could benefit from my skills. I would be happy to join your team.

I look forward to meeting and discussing the position with you.

(i would like n i look forward starts paragrWhat do you think about my resume cover letter?
Do not start out with the ';although I do not have strong experience in the collection field...'; sentence, because you're starting with a negative. Instead start with the sentence '; At my current job, customers call to make a complaint and I find it easy to assist them in a professional...'; Wrap that up with the sentence that ends with devoted worker. Then you should put the ';although...'; sentence. If you start with a negative, it sets the whole letter in a negative tone. Start with your positives.

Good Luck!What do you think about my resume cover letter?
This sentence does not make sense.



';Although I do not have strong experience in the collection field, I feel be taught should not be a problem since I interact with people well.';



I feel be taught?



Word in Microsoft word should be a capital letter W.
'I feel be taught should not' ....?

No comments:

Post a Comment