Friday, November 19, 2010

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE IM LESS THEN ANYONE OUT THERE? I ALWAYS FEEL LESS THEN MY FRIENDS, PEOPLE I DONOT KNOW. WHY?

PEOPLE SAY IM A VERY NICE GUY ALL THE TIME. EVERY GIRL I DATED LOVED ME TO DEATH AND DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE ME. I HAVE MY BACHELOR DEGREE IN ACCOUNTING. I HAVE MONEY, CAR, EVERYTHING I EVERY WANTED. WHY DO I FEEL LESS THAN EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE.



I GET NERVOUS A LOT WHEN IM AROUND TO MANY PEOPLE OR MY FRIENDS.



I GET SO NERVOUS WHEN I GO TO JOB INTERVIEWS SO NERVOUS THAT I CANT DO IT.



I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYONE MORE.. I GO TO CHURCH, WORK. I STILL FEEL LIKE IM LOSER ALL THE TIME.... I FEAR SOCIAL LIFE.. I DONT KNOW HOW TOO INTERACT WITH PEOPLE I ALWAYS GET NERVOUS.. ANY IDEAS.. PLEASE HELP I HAD ENOUGH.WHY DO I FEEL LIKE IM LESS THEN ANYONE OUT THERE? I ALWAYS FEEL LESS THEN MY FRIENDS, PEOPLE I DONOT KNOW. WHY?
Step one is to stop yelling.WHY DO I FEEL LIKE IM LESS THEN ANYONE OUT THERE? I ALWAYS FEEL LESS THEN MY FRIENDS, PEOPLE I DONOT KNOW. WHY?
for you to nothing that you have to feel good about your self
im kinda the same. do you love to help people and never seemed to be helped? i think God is the only answer. He helps comfort me when I feel alone. Ive isolated myself from most of my friends b/c I no longer do what they do. I feel lonely b/c of it, but God is always there to comfort me, I just read the word and pray when I can't take it no more. He always finds a way to lift my spirits up. Read Psalm 23, 18, 35.
no self confidence can come environment. What was your childhood like. If it was filled with love and happiness then family probably isn't your problem. Did you have a bad experience in your past that you can't forget? If there is then you need to confront it. Talk to someone you trust and figure out why you can't get passed it. some people just aren't as confident or social as others. Try going out in small groups some where you feel comfortable, then gradually build up into larger groups of people.
it seems like you have low self esteem



try getting more confidence in the choices you make, even if you don't feel like you have any
Kind of sounds like you have an inferiority complex, or social anxiety disorder. Perhaps you should consider meeting with a psychologist, who can help you in a much more accurate way than someone over a computer. Good luck.
Your a people pleaser. Don't you know what you want for yourself? Do you think people walk around all day thinking about you? When you die who are they going to bury? Find a root in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment