Friday, November 19, 2010

Have any of the people who seem to hate Muslims so much actually met one or lived in a country where they are?

dominant that is not in a war?



I'm just wondering because it seems like there is a lot of anti-Muslim activity in the media right now but most people don't seem to know much about what Muslims actually are or how they interact with people. I've been to Europe and there are lots of Muslims over there particularly in Germany, and in Thailand too. They just act the same way anyone else would act other than style of dress. I treated the same way I would treat anyone else and they did the same to me. I'm just curious as to what other people think of this since it seems to be such a big deal in the media lately. All the stuff about Obama. Why would anyone care?Have any of the people who seem to hate Muslims so much actually met one or lived in a country where they are?
I agree with Angie K...what she said I have seen,and lived. People fear what is not familiar to them in many ways.



I am blessed with the daily gifts of a Muslim family I know who are intelligent, dedicated working professionals, raising their children to respect others and care for people who need help.



The wife cooks a beautiful dinner when she comes home from work. She prepares a wonderful plate of food which she, her husband, or teenage son deliver to a white Christian 89 yr old man who lives alone. My step-father..he lives.250 miles away from me!



Every night one, two or the three of them drive several mines with the warm delicious food , sit and talk,joke, tell stories or share with him what they did for the day.



This wonderfull Muslim husband and wife are raising their son and daughter by good example, support their education and provide kindness beyond belief to others who are non-Muslim but need help!



The are proud to be Americans...I am blessed knowing the kindness they extend to my step-father daily.

I could never re-pay them for the Peace of mind they have given me.



I also have done business with half a dozen Muslim families .I have always found them to be such decent good people and a their company a pleasure. The families that I mention are all quietly religious and have demonstrated to me through their behavior such goodness that is not easily found.



I am a White Christian woman who was raised to respect all walks of life, religions and nationalities. That has been a real challenge at times,however it has been a repeated pleasure to interact with the Muslim families I have known!Have any of the people who seem to hate Muslims so much actually met one or lived in a country where they are?
Im from the UK and believe me there are a lot of Muslims there. I also think that people fear what they dont understand and that a few radical Muslims give the whole Islamic religion a bad name and scares people.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment