Sunday, November 21, 2010

How will I interact with other people if I have like this matters?

The way my eye brows stare to people is like, they feel that I'm mad at them, but for me, when i will see or look at them, I feel like it is just normal for me, you know like my eye brows are not staring or looking at them madly.



this is really a problem to me cuz, whenever i see people familiar or unfamiliar to me, they will mostly madly look at me cuz they think im mad at them which is not.



so, How can I change the way I stare at people?



p.s. i also have a deep voice and shy, making those a big problem when it comes in communicating with others....How will I interact with other people if I have like this matters?
Eye brows are the hair above your eyes. They can be trimmed by the barber to give you a different appearance. If you are talking about staring with your eyes, then that is different, and there is nothing wrong with looking in someone eyes. Perhaps work on smiling while you are looking, and do not ';stare'; at people you are not talking too.



But, really, if you are just talking about eyebrows, just have someone trim them for you. Look at pictures of other men, and pick out the look that you like and take the picture to your barber if you don't know anyone to help you. (usually it is only thinning, not an obvious sculpture like a woman has).How will I interact with other people if I have like this matters?
Thank you for surprising me and picking this answer. I hope it does help you.

Report Abuse


I totally agree with both of Mr. Happy's suggestions.



Trimming the eyebrows is totally acceptable in today's society. Young men do it all the time. When your older, barbers will automatically do it for you. It will be a part of your normal grooming and a necessity.



He also suggested to smile when you stare. That will make people realize you are not mad and not being a 'weirdo.' The smile will break the ice and set the proper tone.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment