Friday, November 19, 2010

Trouble interacting with others?

When I talk to people the conversation usually ends quickly because I am very self conscious and make limited eye contact. However, I get upset because I feel that I am not liked since people don't talk to me all that much. I understand that it is my own body language that people are responding to by avoiding talking to me but I do crave attention from people I just don't know how to get it without feeling uncomfortable. I am very shy. I just want to normally interact with people. Any suggestions?Trouble interacting with others?
ask people about themselves, people loooove to talk about themself!Trouble interacting with others?
first, find a friend who you are not afraid to speak your mind with..second start by opening up to that person..ask if their is anything trouble your friends.if yes, ask them if they want to talk bout it..find interesting things to talk about, you and your friend.next thing you know you would talk non stop without even noticing. good luck.and remember your topic conversation should be depending on the person's personality..if that person works, talk bout work problems or ect. just elaborate.

No comments:

Post a Comment