Sunday, November 21, 2010

Theists, What will I look like when I get to heaven?

Lets say I die in an exploding car. What would I look like when I get to heaven? How could I walk around and interact with people if my body parts had blown up into a hundred different pieces when I died? What if I die by a gunshot to the head? Will I have a hole in my skull in heaven? Or will I look like I did right before I died with no injuries?



Thanks for your help. :)Theists, What will I look like when I get to heaven?
The bible says we'll be given new imperishable bodies. It also says we'll be like the angels.Theists, What will I look like when I get to heaven?
You will have a perfect, immortal body. No blemish, not able to be destroyed.



Take Care.
Uh,,, there will be no decay in Heaven for starters?? ;)
Your body is not present in Heaven.

Your soul, should it require physical representation would be flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment