Sunday, November 21, 2010

Does my daughter interact with dead people?

I know I ask this in a silly way, but I do know about the paranormal... Many people in my family are considered sensitives , I being one of them...But the thing is I don't necessarily see dead people, I can sense paranormal and know when a spirit has made an entrance lol... Recently iv noticed my daughter having an imaginary friend ...I would consider this babbling because she is 15 months old, but its a little more strange then that... She has full on conversations with pretty much herself, speaking words I didn't know she could say and even saying some clear sentences...Today I heard her say ';me alone'; as in I believe ';leave me alone';. For the past couple weeks iv heard her recite one name in particular and saying ';Baby, me baby'; right after this name....Then I found out from a close friend that there was a little girl 1 month younger then my daughter who was in an accident a couple weeks ago...Id think nothing of it but this name is not common at all and she was from one town over....Now I really don't want comments saying how crazy I am , I just need some in-site and the knowledge to keep her safe!Does my daughter interact with dead people?
Hmmmm your a sensitive right? Do you sense anything? Could the name be off of a tv show she's been watchign or a story someone's been telling her? My little cousin used to do this to us... we went to a store and were checking out when he looked at the door (( no one there)) and smiled and waved and turned back to us... we asked him about it and he said there was a nice looking man who walked into the store to buy his daughter a birthday card... he eventually grew out of it... about keeping her safe...does she seem to be in danger? if so I would maybe seek outside help...Does my daughter interact with dead people?
believe it or not it could be ... I was very sensitive when I was younger ... I had an 'imaginary' friend people made fun of me especailly at school ... they all thought I was crazy ... well one day during lunch people laughed at me and threw things at me and by the time I got to my science class my teacher had heard of it so he made fun of me and all of a sudden my 'friend' threw a stapler accross the room almost missing him!!!

No one was at his desk ... not even close ... and it shut everyone up till they processed what happened and then freaked out!!



Another time some girls were being really mean to me so I asked my 'friend' for help and one had a computer fall near her almost missing her foot and at the very same time the other one started complaining of feeling like throwing up ....



I dont have any episodes any more ... it started when I was 4 and lasted till about 1 1/2 years ago ...



Keep an eye on your daughter ... if she is too much in distress call a priest or pastor or whatever you believe in to come bless the house ... althought if your daughter is the one that is haunted she may experience more episodes later on ... but dont think it is just her imagination if shes being bothered by something ...



Good luck!!
Children are real open to spirits so she could yes. When she is doing that see if you feel anything if something is there you should feel it. You aren't carzy hun.
I think she could be.



If you are worried there are books at the local library by a psychic named sylvia browne. She has a book the deals with psychic children. I know she has a prayer or something for you to say to have this go away until your daughter is old enough to deal with it.
I don't believe she is. I'm very much a paranormal enthusiast, and I don't see why she would be communicating to the little girl who was in an accident-- unless, of course, this accident occurred in her room. Does she watch a lot of television, listen to music, etc? This could be an influence, especially her saying ';baby, me baby'; which could very very likely be from a TV show or a song.



I don't think you have anything to worry about. It just sounds like her babbling was influenced from something else, not a spirit. You are safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment