Sunday, November 21, 2010

How different is your personality in ';Real life'; towards ';Real people'; as opposed to on here?

and why you think this is?



how much of it has to do with the language and culture of the people you interact with?



and which culture, people do you think have the MOST DIFFICULT time relating and talking ';Being themselves'; with one another and why and how you think this is?



how much of the time do you think the person you are talking to in real life is more ';STYLE'; than actual conversing , communication or SUBSTANCE?..lol



please explain why and how this is true of your area, if wish to explain.



btw, which area of the world you are? (if dont mind sharing)



thanks for your answers!How different is your personality in ';Real life'; towards ';Real people'; as opposed to on here?
...I was hooked at the question itself, then I read the rest and thought, 'wut?'



But I'll give it a bash.



I don't act terribly different on the internet than I do in real life. Of course, there's a lot more ';erm';, ';aah'; and ';like'; in my real life speech! But I tend to speak my mind both via internet and in real life.



In real life, style I suppose conveys the meaning more. I could be saying something like ';I don't think that hat suits you very well.'; Over internet, I sounds rather blunt and impolite, but not malicious and nasty. In real life, facial expression, gesture and all manner of vocal tones, pitches, paces, etc. come into play, to show that, again, I don't mwan what I say in a serious and hurtful way.



tl:dr In real life and over internet I say what I think. I act the same in both places.

No comments:

Post a Comment