Friday, November 19, 2010

I don't know what is wrong with me, some people say I am depressed, although I personnaly don't know.........?

I can't sleep at night, I don't know how to interact wit people, I feel bad about most things, I have already physically injured myself, I am apart from people at school, I feel like I don't belong where I am, I like the color black, and I am said to be violent although that is how I express my feelings. I don't feel understood. What is the matter with me. Am I depressed? My parents won't let me see a psychiatrist... what should I do?I don't know what is wrong with me, some people say I am depressed, although I personnaly don't know.........?
I recommend you check out this social networking community called LetsReflect.com. There are people there going through situations similar to yours. They are great for advice and encouragement.



The process of “Self Reflection” has truly changed my life….here’s my profile. http://www.letsreflect.com/profile.php?u…



This is a journey….not a quick fix. The trick is staying positive and surrounding yourself with positive people. You are capable of great things! I believe in you. Best of luck.I don't know what is wrong with me, some people say I am depressed, although I personnaly don't know.........?
That answer is up to you

what do you want?

Do you want to be happy?

Or do you want to be happy becuase others

are saying your not?
That's called teenage angst. If you suffered manically like bi-polar sufferers you would experience eating disorders, you wouldn't contemplate suicide you would just attempt it - it isn't premeditated. you'd be lethargic at times but you would also get really hyper and giddy at times. The social disconnection and insomnia are symptoms of bi-polar, but sneezing is a symptom of the plague - if you see the point i am making.



This is normal. Many people do it. Many more will do it. That is why bands like The Cure exist. Humanity can't help it, we are drawn to the macabre and the grim.



I would like to state one thing though. Depression is part of life, to appreciate happiness you must have the opposite.



My suggestion is to see someone anyway - even if it's reassurance. Don't be so quick to want meds.. They change you... It isn't always good either. Lithium and anticonvulsants (here in UK - carbamazepine being one I've been prescribed)

No comments:

Post a Comment