Sunday, November 21, 2010

Troubles interacting w/ people?

I am a sophomore in highschool and i don't have any friends. Let me rephrase that, I have friends, but they are my teachers. They love me. I don't see this as a bad thing though. I only have one friend, my imiginary friend Crispen. Lol. Anyways, the kids in my school are not willing to be friends with me because i am 'different'. I get straight A's and I have ventures into such fields as physics, biology, so on. I sit with myself at lunch, and when i see someone sitting alone, I feel symphathy for them and approach them with a friendly greeting and try to engage in conversation with them. I need to make more friends, but people don't want to accept me for who i am. I don't dress like a total dork, you know, with the flooding jeans, collar shirts, bowl-cut hair, thick glasses. This hurts because I can't understand why people reject me because I am a 'nerd' in their perspective and they can't seem to be friends with me because it might ruin their reputation. How can I make friends?!Troubles interacting w/ people?
'Never trouble trouble, till trouble troubles you.' That's what they say and it sounds like good advice until you stop to think about it. But there are some who maintain that trouble is notoriously devious. Its favourite trick is to sit around waiting until it feels sure you have stopped trying to trouble it, then it grabs its chance. It employs the element of surprise to cause maximum destruction. Hence the alternative theory that says trouble is best continuously troubled, so that it always gives a small, steady supply of stress instead of an occasional, large, unexpected burst! Take the risk that presents itself to you. You will gain more than you can possibly lose.



llllllll lllll ooo ooo lllllll llllllllllllllTroubles interacting w/ people?
Well if i could i would pimp you out hun. Well maybe you could go for a new look. Society today judges most people on looks so you would go far with that. Maybe try a new hairstyle, a new outfit, and of course, look and act confident. With all of that, it will be ALOT easier to make friends. You seem like a nice guy too, so thats also a plus.



Good Luck :)
Sometimes it can be hard to interact with others and befriend them, but you just gotta stick in there, why don't u try just blending in so try and be involved in what others are doing so long as it is not bad things, you gotta also be ready to accept others as well and be ready to open up to people, I had the same trouble but now I'm always around loads of people and they respect me and regard me as a valuable friend, there were times I felt lonely and sad but the way I got out was to just mix with others and try change some aspects of my lifestyle just to suit me so that I can be happy.

I'll be your friend :)



hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment