Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I become a better human being in correspondence with anything and everything imaginable?

I would like to know how I can become a better individual because I want to succeed in so many things but I opine I am having a type of problem that has to do with communicating, interacting with people and being myself. I want to know how to be very productive, please help.How can I become a better human being in correspondence with anything and everything imaginable?
always look for the good in people ,and do the right thing ,never look at others with judgement on mind ,and always conduct yourself in a respected way don't take notice of gossip nor talk gossip ,in other words hard as they may seem if it doesn't concern you don't get involved , of coarse if you witness an accident or something like that then yes you are involved already ,and most important strive to do the very best in everything you do then You know within yourself that you have done your best,just think before you leap remember better to be seen and not heard sometimesHow can I become a better human being in correspondence with anything and everything imaginable?
Go see a therapist.
it all start with the right thinking process, if you doubt you can succeed you won't succeed. you need to get the movie called the secret, it will teach you what you want to know

No comments:

Post a Comment