Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Advice for people who have anxiety and depression, hope i help :)?

dont know exactly what your questiuon is, but i have some advice.... To start off, i want you to know, im not ';talking out of my a.s.s'; my father has depression problems, andger problems, and anxiety and stress. As well does my mother. I am stress, anxiety, and depression free, MOST OF THE TIME. When it comes to these things, they can only get you down if you let them. You cant thiknk you have issues, or you will have issues.... i do suffer from ';symptoms'; or what have you, but i talk myself out of them... example, my anger. I have SEVERE impatient problems, i will try to put up a curtain, and if it falls, JUST ON MY 1ST TIME TRYING i get so mad i could put a hole in the wall... over a curtain. So i have to tell myself to set the curtain down and go for a walk, eat something, dont interact with people, because i will indirect my anger at them, so i go do something else, and ask someone else to put up the curtain later. I have anxiety too, or i use to, ive calmed down alot, WITHOUT medication, which is surprising because anxiety is in my blood.. which goes to show you, the mind is pretty powerful if i can stop my own anxiety with no medication.. whenever i got anxious, rather it be homework, someone driving too fast, in gaining weight blah blah blah, id STOP thikning about whatever i was thinking about, cause i could fell the stress coming on, and id automatically switch to think of something else... when your getting ANGRY you need to do something..dont interact with people, do something physical to get your mind off it. When you find yourself geting anxious or depressed, you need to STOP THINKING and that when you DO need to interact with someone, like when i ride with my fiance in the car, he drives too fast for my comfort and i freak sometime, so when i feel myself watching the road too much, or watching how fast he stomps on the break, i will STOP and just say ';so hun what did you do at work today'; and get my mind somewhere else. You can only get stressed and anxious if you let yourself... dont let yourselfAdvice for people who have anxiety and depression, hope i help :)?
thanks for sharing that to all the people who have that problem. you are sweet to do thatAdvice for people who have anxiety and depression, hope i help :)?
thanks, lol...i've had anxiety/depression since i was 7 years old (12 now) and i am on a medication called zoloft..its helping a little bit. my anxiety/depression acted up when i would go to school everyday, i would feel so sad for some reason and then also when i went on vacation every year (massachusetts, new york, maine) for 4 weeks i would feel REALLY sad for no reason..its better with school now but vacation is still hard ):

No comments:

Post a Comment