Friday, November 19, 2010

How come interacting with random people or strangers isn't my strong point?

I have a desire to be openly talkative sometimes, but only in my mind. I seem to say a whole lot in my mind but never aloud as much. When it comes time to actually do it in real life around a ransom person I don't know, I close up a little in shyness or fear, especially people I meet for the first time. I try but end up being socially withdrawn. Could it be upbringing?How come interacting with random people or strangers isn't my strong point?
Try stepping into yourself and think about filling yourself up and really being who you are 100%. Charisma is all about owning your moment and your intentions.



You should shift your focus from your goal of protecting yourself from getting hurt (being rejected) to your new goal of making friends.



See, you already have friends and family who know you and like you. It just really does not matter if some random person likes you or not.



Think of it this way. If you had 50 friends that were always calling you and trying to arrange to spend time with you it would drive you crazy. It's a good thing that only a portion of the people you meet will stick.



Think of it this way. Meeting people is a fun adventure. You have no idea what you are going to get.



Think of it this way: If someone is mean to you then there is a problem with them. Maybe they have clinical depression, maybe their mom or dad is really sick and they are really upset and not open to new people, they could be stressed or sick or tired. There are a lot of reasons you could be rejected by someone that have nothing to do with you and everything to do with them.



Hope this helps.How come interacting with random people or strangers isn't my strong point?
you have to believe in your self more,your word is as good as any one elses,say what you feel,it could be anything thats causing it,you need to interact more,instead of shutting yourself away,its only you thats suffering in the end.
you shouldnt be afraid to be yourself infront of others,whatever you have to say i'm sure people will listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment