Friday, November 19, 2010

How to get my idea going?

I am 25 and I have this great idea that may revolutionize the way we interact with people over cell phones. My husband tells me I should make this idea into reality, but I do not have any mobile, or anything electronic experience... I still have student loans to pay (I have little funds), but I don't want my idea to be stolen from another company or mobile company that will take it and run with it. What do I do? Can't describe it, but it is an amazing idea that could make me millions if I knew how to get started. :( Anyone help?How to get my idea going?
You need to write it out as completely as possible %26amp; contact a patent attorney to file a patent. Once you have registered a patent on the idea, anyone who uses it has to pay you for using the idea %26amp; most companies will put you on the payroll for working through the idea more thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment