Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why can't I ever get past small talk when interacting with people?

I find most of the people around my age (being 17) to be somewhat immature, and I can't seem to relate to them at all. I can't stand when I see other guys humping trees, or laughing their asses off at some ';genitalia song';. I have very few ';real'; friends because of it, and I think its because I probably come across as a bit boring to them. I get a long with people fine, but I can never seem to get past small talk for some reason. I know I can offer a lot in a friendship, but it's starting to worry me how I can never really have a real ';conversation'; with someone without being completely uncomfortable or them detecting my fakeness.Why can't I ever get past small talk when interacting with people?
.Best to stick to your own principles.Trying to go with the flow would be fake.People whose brains are below their belly button,aren't the best of conversationalists anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment