Friday, November 19, 2010

(PLEASE ANSWER) why do i feel like people are trying to avoid me? i am suffering with depression.?

first off this has to do with my brother who barely spends time with me and most of his time with my sister doing god knows what at god knows where except for when he needs something. i try my best to not be manipulated, my brother takes advantage of my kind nature by talking me into doing favors whether it be tangible or non tangible.

most of my friends make almost no effort to see me, not even my own cousin. there is only one friend who actually calls me and invites me over, but he is kind of annoying (he was annoying in the past, so i cannot be the judge of how he would act now)



a friend that has not seen me in a year visits me when i call, and than never sees me again, he tells me to call on a certain day but he never answers or comes up with some excuse not to see me.



it saddens me cause i need to be social, but its hard when i feel like everyone i meet seems to make excuses. i do not know what people find so offensive about me, cause i feel like they are making my problem worse by hiding it.



i am not mean or pushy, i am not sure if its a matter of hygiene. i am sort of a pushover.



this is important to me cause i developed a mental condition due to abusive people in the past, and it is very important that i interact with people more or else the trauma i suffered in the past will control my life. i cannot enjoy the things i normally like doing because of what little interaction i have with people.(PLEASE ANSWER) why do i feel like people are trying to avoid me? i am suffering with depression.?
i dont know how old you are but lets say you are right and the people you know are avoiding you and using you and because of this you are feeling a little depressed and lonley. Thats a perfectly normal feeling to have :) Ive been exactly where you are...and usually people are just too busy with their own lives and their own problems to think about you untill they need you.

You need to change this, why should they get you only when they need you and not when you need them...?

What I did, I moved away from my family got some pets that I could love, began work in a pup to meet new people joined clubs that i'm interested i etc...I didnt make ';close friends'; but met a lot of people I can talk to if I need to talk. You are not the only oe that feels like this and you need to start enjoyig your own company. I find it great to be alone I can do what I want when I want, go where I like, tidy up or leave a mess whatever I want. I get a little bit lonley sometimes from not having a partner, but trust me after a long time...well over a year, even that problem seems not so bad.

Put on some funky misic dance around your house and learn to love being who you are, I wouldnt worry about the personal hygene so long as you shower everyday you are probably fine too :)(PLEASE ANSWER) why do i feel like people are trying to avoid me? i am suffering with depression.?
be comfortable with yourself %26amp; who you are, to socialize attend some classes and educate yourself this is a 100% way to grow as a person, people will come into your life just be sure to use your right to judge and keep out the bad ones

No comments:

Post a Comment