Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I have a better attitude with people of diverse groups?

Is not that I am racist or prejudice, is just my parents stereotype people in other diverse groups and I am trying not to learn from their example. I just want to know how can I interact better with people of different race and ethnic background.How can I have a better attitude with people of diverse groups?
Approach each person you meet as an individual. You might be pleasantly surprised about how much you have in common with seemingly different people. Sometimes parents actually change due to their children's influence.How can I have a better attitude with people of diverse groups?
The better educated a person the more accepting they are
The best way is to accept people of all colors, religions, cultures, sexs, and sexual reltions. I wish everyone would at least TRY to be as accepting as you are trying to be!
Spend more time around other ethnic and diverse people, study other ethnic and diverse people.
just thinking like this and you will be ok, treat them the way you like them to treat you. do for them the thing you want them to do for you. talk to them the way you want them talk to you.

if you can do that, you can get along with anyone disregarding their race.
Your parents are wiser and you should listen to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment