Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i get into sales at 19 years old? Where/how do i start?

I love it so much with passion, I love interacting with people, that i enter this euphoric state of mind..I currently work as a waiter at night, and there hasnt been one day where someone HASNT told me ';you should be a saleman';



Where do i start? How do i get started with nothing to put on my resume?



I am in college so I have Mon+wed off, and weekends off. Who might hire me?How do i get into sales at 19 years old? Where/how do i start?
Your top professionals in the sales field all have a minimum of a B.A. degree in Business. Make that your major now in college and apply at large companies that you like as an intern.Ask your college counselor about them placing you as an intern.This way you can explore this field and see what it is really like, and what you want to sell.How do i get into sales at 19 years old? Where/how do i start?
Normally I would have said head to your local car dealership, but with the current state of the car business, it is not a very lucrative venture right now.



I know of 3 salespersons who have recently turned to network marketing and are building a good sales commission from it (I am not a salesperson, I am a research tech). You could look into some home based sales/marketing opportunities, as many business are turning to consultants rather than traditional advertising in an effort to be more finacially efficient. If you want to email me, I can send you some links to what some of my friends are working on, as there are a lot of bad companies out there as well.
Try looking at NARMS.com, there are a lot of merchandising/sales jobs on there that don't require a BA to be hired. Meanwhile since you are in college, that is good to put on your resume, and you can apply to almost any company with the thought that you are going to have a BA eventually.
  • how to get online with ps2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment