Tuesday, November 16, 2010

People annoy me. How do I change that?

It seems like everyone annoys me these days, which is odd because I used to be a really patient person. But now I'm just really annoyed with people in general. I can't stand them.. I guess the main problem is that I think they're all so stupid. I found myself telling my mother, ';I'm just waiting to find people I can actually get along with.. I want to find people as smart as I am. Right now, I just deal with stupidity.'; I know, I know, I'm so vain....but that's how I feel. It's really weird because I've always been so tolerant. And I'm already apart of organizations where I interact with people who share my same interests on a daily basis...I'm still annoyed with almost all of them. Am I weird? Is there something wrong with me? How do I fix this problem I have? I don't want to be like this :(People annoy me. How do I change that?
Start listening to Black MetalPeople annoy me. How do I change that?
I know how you feel. It seems people are getting more stupid each day. I am not what you would call a ';people person'; either, because they are all so dumb. It may sound vain for me too, but I don't think I can find people who match up to my pedigree. Most people in school sometimes think I have an attitude or think that I think I'm better/smarter than them. It's just most people talk nonsense all the time, or talk about irrelevant things. People like doing dumb things like drinking,drugs,partying,sex,etc,etc. I feel I am just so above this, and you seem as though you are too. I'm not sure how you can change that seeing it's not your fault these people are so dumb and bore you. I guess being tolerant all this time has just gotten irritating, because maybe you were secretly just waiting for people to speak more intelligently but they just never improved. There are some places online (maybe even this site) where you can try to meet some people with similar interests as you. Good luck. =)
called hormones, an get used to it because there is more to add to this and it will probably get worse along the way, just chill out an relax dont take everything seriously, am guessin your about 17/18?

No comments:

Post a Comment