Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do whites feel they interact with coloured people, Asians/Indians. 1)As usual 2)Don't like their company?

I would like to know the reactions especially with opposite sexes.

No offence meant or taken?How do whites feel they interact with coloured people, Asians/Indians. 1)As usual 2)Don't like their company?
As usual. But if someone's expecting me to go out of my way and be phony nice then they're just going to be disappointed.How do whites feel they interact with coloured people, Asians/Indians. 1)As usual 2)Don't like their company?
I have absolutely no problem with other ethnic groups.

.
It all depends upon the person. Good or evil has nothing to do with race or color.
color makes no difference to me, depends on the person.
I don't think it's a racial thing. Everyone is protective of their safety with any stranger. If someone seems threatening we avoid them. If they seem peaceful and law abiding they're welcome to part of our society.
Every person is different, I try not to judge anyone strictly by their skin color.
I don't separate my friends by race. They are who they are. I date men of all backgrounds. Again, they are who and what they are. To me, it makes no difference. Unfortunately, it still makes a difference to some other people I know.
Middle class white americans complain like babies and so



do poor and middle class black americans. They use each



other as scapegoats and dont want to handle their own



problems like true wealthy americans do. Thats because they



are both lazy and don't value the importance of a financial



education. Us rich people are content, after all both white and



black middle class americans slave on our plantations called



corporations cause they us to give them need the $$$. They



should maybe teach themselves house to create the $$$ so



they can feed their own families. But they are just too lazy.



And when we offer programs that teahces them the rich



mindset called network marketing they complain and say is a



pyramid scheme. Thats because both white and black



middle americans are plain lazy and they don't want to do



what it takes to get rich. Shame on them so keep playing the



race card on each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment