Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I create a website that people can interact with each other, like Myspace or Yahoo!?

What software and or programs would I need to use? I'm familiar with building websites, but not networks.....?How do I create a website that people can interact with each other, like Myspace or Yahoo!?
need knowledge of php, perl, etc + database programmingHow do I create a website that people can interact with each other, like Myspace or Yahoo!?
if you have to ask this question on yahoo you are never going to figure it out, dont try.



heres a clue though



learn PHP
trust me it's really easy to ask this question but quite hard to get an answer....take a look @ yahoo owners and Tom.....they're geniuses......im sure if u were a genius, u wouldnt ask this question. you need alot of practice and probably have to be really good in web designing......not easy buddy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment