Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you interact with people you just met?

I met a few people in class. I said hi to a few people, we exchanged phone numbers, just in case we didn't come to class... There was this girl... We shared her book cuz I hadn't bought mine yet... She was kind, we got along good... I went to class yesterday and she acted like we had never met. I saw her, so I smiled and was about to say hi... but she looked the other way lol... I thought ';wow... oh well whatever.'; So I sat down did my work, took notes and headed out... We didn't say hi or anything. My reasoning was ';She isn't interested to be my friend. I'll respect her wishes.';



What bout you? how do u act with new people, ones u just met?How do you interact with people you just met?
everyone gets an instant ';A';. maybe there was something going on with her that day. I would have approached her and asked her what was wrong. That way you're not living your life on assumptions :-)How do you interact with people you just met?
I'll say hi to them

No comments:

Post a Comment