Friday, October 22, 2010

How to interact people without any fear?

I am very shy girl and can't able to talk freely with others.

I feel i would be insulted if anyone make fun of me and doesn't accept my views. Actually it happens. So day by day i am loosing my confidence and sit silent for long even with people sitting in the same room. Pls tell me what i do......How to interact people without any fear?
this is a symptom of social anxiety, find a good psychologist to help you improve your social skills.How to interact people without any fear?
How old are you? I was this exact same way before 19...i still kinda am like this sometimes but im alot better now. All I can say is : dont worry jaan. I was just like you but when i got to college i let go of my fear and i accepted myself and i made good friends and life got better after that. As you get older, you learn to accept yourself and you gain more confidence, so then you are able to socialize more. Dont worry. :)
Priya, most Indian-Paki girls are shy.



Confront the world with a straight face, and stick out your middle finger to the world. I do that everyday,and I am as wild and ';confident'; as they come.
there is a very easy way that people will accept you. stop thinking about yourself and what they think about you so much.

you would be surprised to know how little people really do think about others, they usually are so concerned with themselves.

heres a trick, ask others questions about themselves..eg. if you like a piece of jewellery someone is wearing say you like it and ask questions about it.etc. people love to talk about themselves and if you listen actively...for example if the person said to you i got the necklace for my birthday...you could ask when it was, did they have a party etc etc. keep it light and show genuine interest...people will love you.
  • bleaching cream for skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment