Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I interact with people?

I'm anit-social, very social phobic. I go to school, which is the only time I spend time with other people, then I go home. I can't stand being around people, not that have anything agaisnt anyone, but I get scared and upset near people.

At school kids try to talk and interact with me, but I don't know what to do or to say, so they'll just leave me alone. This has made me very lonely (I want to be alone and I don't want to alone, o.O) What can I do?How do I interact with people?
Try to smile and laugh when you can't talk?just try to ask yourself what anyway is a good reason that i'm acting like this?practice to know how to be confident and know what making you shy and do something to it to change it. also you could practice being confident like going outside and learn to greet unknown people and in home try to talk to your family member of whatever you can share to them.

just be comfortable.How do I interact with people?
You're not anti-social actually criminals are here's what that's about:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_鈥?/a>



Your shy and introverted. Try believing in yourself little by little. Its hard I was the same in school, feel free to talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment