Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I develop people skills?

I have been told that I need to improve my people skills. How do I do this? How can I learn to interact with people comfortably?How do I develop people skills?
Spending less time on the computer.

Make up a survey about:

How do I develop people skills and go out and ask that question.

Find a hobbie that you like and meet people who also enjoy the same things.

It might be that its not your skills that need improvement but others that tell you this by not explaining your good skills and the ones you have to work on.

Listening is the key to learning communications skills

Not passing judgement is essential in communications





Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.

No comments:

Post a Comment