Thursday, October 28, 2010

Do you like to people watch?

Not like being a creeper, but just observing how people interact with each other.



I've learned this past month that hanging out and observing people at the ';living room'; area of the student center at my university can be pretty dang entertaining.Do you like to people watch?
I used to have dinner in San Diego at hooters downtown ( BECAUSE THE WINGS ARE GREAT OFCOURSE!) lol

I sit outside and watch people. Saw a black guy walk up to a papermachine and set a box on top of it. He then started cussing his *** off at the box. I tripped for a minute. I walked over to the machine and started cussing at the box too. The black guy looked at me and said, ';you a psychology student too?'; I simply answered him saying'; No, Just Nutz!'; He took his box and told me i was crazy. HAHADo you like to people watch?
staring is rude :)
I Love Watching People It Entertains Me
YES

i'm nosey as hell if i can see i'm watchin
Very entertaining I love it!
lol yes during study hall if i'm really bored or even during lunch.
  • need girl names with meanings
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment