Friday, October 22, 2010

Is there any religion that teaches people not to interact with each other?

I know there are a lot of religions but is there one where people teach each other how to live isolated lives?



If there was I would join that religion in a heartbeat,



I was thinking if there isn't a religion teaching isolation from people then maybe I should start my own religion.



Is there any that states that? I know it sounds a little crazy because you can't have a religion without a group of people interacting with each other but what you could do is say like if you were in a church setting you could teach all you're members not to interact with society and just socialize with each other as members of that particular church,



Does my question sound crazy why or why not?Is there any religion that teaches people not to interact with each other?
No man is an island...



But some religious views have elements of isolation to them, people become monks, hermits etc. Then ofcourse there are cults.Is there any religion that teaches people not to interact with each other?
Are you agoraphobic? Have social anxiety? Autism/ Asperger's or Emotional Detatchment? This may be why you're feeling this way. Besides, whom would be your object of worship? ...YOU? What would that religion teach? and Most importantly why??? For what purpose??? That is NOT healthy by most accounts. No Man/ Woman is an island my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment