Thursday, October 28, 2010

A question for introverted/shy people. How do you function in life?

It seems in order to succeed in life you need to interact with people. Networking is important to be successful. How do you succeed if you get anxiety attacks whenever talking to important people that you do not know too well.A question for introverted/shy people. How do you function in life?
I'm shy well its pretty hard i talk but i don't make conversation big if im with my besties ahah i can talk foreva and be wild but by myself or with people im not to used to i think up my words before saying it trying not to sound stupid and not all get anxiety attacks when talking to people thats more of a disorder shyness is not a disorder neither is it anti-social its just a difficulty to talk to people in society more of a fear of knowing what the person would think of you if you say something i'am just more of afraid of saying something stupid and people thinking of me something different abnormalA question for introverted/shy people. How do you function in life?
Not all shy people get anxiety attacks when talking to people, and not all extroverts are completely comfortable with talking with important people either. Shy people learn how to fake it to make it. We get along fine.
You should seek psychiatric help and get on some anti-anxiety drugs. People aren't stupid and they can tell if your so nervous that you stumble on your words so often. Insecurities shoe up easily when under strssful situations.
I just think about how F____ scary it would be to be storming the beaches at Normandy. Or any other F____ War. That would be anxiety, plus I don't feel others are better than me anymore.
How do you figure that shy people must talk to important people?



Who do you consider important?



And just because one is shy doesn't mean they have anxiety.



Maybe you need to do more research on what it means to be shy.
I just gather up my courage and talk to people. I usually only talk when it's necessary, though. I'm insanely shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment