Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to avoid feeling NERVOUS when interacting with people?

I'm a very confident and smart guy but the moment I face people, I get very self-conscious. I feel nervous while interacting with people, esp. girls. I'm just not able to talk to them.



How do I get rid of this mental block?How to avoid feeling NERVOUS when interacting with people?
Simple.. Always believe that you are number one. You can do anything.



And when you meet people esp. girls always think that they are also human and can be a good friend. They are not coming from any another universe. That's it :)How to avoid feeling NERVOUS when interacting with people?
never look in their eyes

talk coolly

think and speak

think of some place beautiful while talking to girls
I take prescription medication to over come this problem. Its called anxiety disorder and its very real. Try talking to your doctor about ways to help.
do more reading, find some understanding on some general topics the girls discussed..but pls dun become too absorb into the topic or they'll start thinking you are one of them..


be confident

dnt think of others

just interact cooly
Always remember, don't worry be happy. First of all you should listen very calmly, then advice or reply confidently because u r right
http://educationandsocietyblogforall.blo鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment