Friday, October 22, 2010

Why do people interact with spirits?

i have a social science project and this is my question, i want to know WHY not HOW. do most people do it to get in touch with ancestors, do they do it for the heck of it? please give me some serious answers here!!Why do people interact with spirits?
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TALK TO ANYONE DEAD. very simply put once someone dies they cease to exist there is no such thing as a soul. my guess as to why they do it is because they really miss that person and want to believe they can still talk to them, but really once someone is gone they are gone foreverWhy do people interact with spirits?
lol if is funny if it is a joke because of wine beer and SPIRITS hahaha but if not try this question in another section hun... maybe under religion or something like that you will probably get a lot more answers :) this is the ';spirits'; as in alcohol section
i almost tried to do this when i was younger. i think i was just curious about what would happen. i had no idea what kind of stuff could happen. thank goodness my friend was smarter than me and talked me out of it!!! yikes!
I hope this is a joke, because that this is in Wine, Beer, and Spirits is absolutely hilarious. Well played.
they do it to find answers from the deceased because the dead sometimes die knowing things others didn't

No comments:

Post a Comment