Friday, October 22, 2010

Do u face difficulty when u have to talk in a group or interact with people?

How do u deal with it? I mostly go silent %26amp; look at people... i get nervous %26amp; my thoughts become confused and i dont get any idea what to say or i tend to say something meaningless.Do u face difficulty when u have to talk in a group or interact with people?
You probably have low self esteem/confidence and are very self conscious. Are you constantly scared of what other people may think of you? You need to let go. Dont be afraid to give opinions and talk and be an idiot! its totally fun. Relax. look at what the others are doing and join in. Its good once you get the hang of it.Do u face difficulty when u have to talk in a group or interact with people?
i don't face difficulty talkin in a group but interacting wit a large amount of people very much so/but dats just because anxiety.....



when it comes to talken to a group dou its eazy, you just gotta realize dey are listening to YOU so no matter what you say dey are listening? you can totaly stutter away da convo, ****** up da whole sentence and deir STILL LISTENING, just know dey are deir to listen/
it happens sometimes at that time take deep breath n make yourself comfoetable n u r like all other people around u.u r not less than any one.u r equally important.be confident dnt think such things
Whoa. Yes!!!! I can totally understand what you're going through. I often do the same thing. I'm always sitting really stiffly and silently when everyone else is chattering away, and am always worried that what I say is sorta strange or meaningless. And... I dunno. It's not an easy thing to deal with, is it? I wouldn't TRY to be relaxed, because that might make it worse, because then you're worried you're not relaxed, and then you'll try harder, and then because you're trying harder, it'll get worse... you know what I mean? But what I think we must do is start talking! Once you get into the flow of things, your problems will probably become smaller. It's just taking that one step... start to talk.



I really hope I helped, and I guess I must also thank you for asking this question, since it's already helped me.



-edit-



Whoah. Um... ok. Sorry. That sounded weird. o.o You know what I mean, though?
I tend to talk and laugh really loud and I also tend to do most of the talking. Like verbal diarrhoea, I just cant shut up. People who meet me think I am this massive extrovert but really I am the complete opposite!



Stupid thing is I know i am doing it, but I cant stop... then I get all embarrased and run away!
nope. that's right, you just have to let go and not care about anything. have fun
consciously practise speaking in front of the mirror and record it too if u want to,wen done regularly it'll produce immense results

No comments:

Post a Comment