Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I earn respect of people in my school?

I have my set of friends but I don't interact with people much. I started going out more often . Once , I saw some people playing football in school ,I decided to join them . But they won't let me play, and shooed me away. what d'you guys think I should I do?How do I earn respect of people in my school?
BE YOURSELF - BE ORIGINAL, BE DIFFERENT, BE CONFIDENT - and above all, do not take anyone's crap for it.



You REALLY have to be very confident in who and what you are. Nobody would ever get away with shooing me away - because I know I can throw that ball just a far as anyone and can run my buns off too.How do I earn respect of people in my school?
well I am not sure exactly what you may look like (phisical build) however, you should try going out for a sports team or making friends with some of the cooler kids (It really isnt any better on the other side though keep this in mind...trust me). I would try to pick up a sport like football, lacrosse, baseball anyhthing like that... Be aware though that you should try to practice heavily before trying out for a sport! You cant just jump into something expecting to be good.. If you do that you may just experience less respect





Good luck!
**** them guys who got rid of you they are not friends. Just be yourself and you will get friends.
  • how to get waves with straighthair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment