Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you interact with people normally after childhood abuse?

I was physically abused as a child, but seriously, I can't understand why some people blame their bad lives on childhood beetings. What I hated most was being kept from having a social life. I was once kept in a room for 4 months and told to do nothing but stare at a blank wall. My imagination is what kept me from going crazy. It was being alone I guess that was the worst part of my childhood. I lead a pretty normal life now, god answered my prayer for happiness by sending me my soulmate after I got takin away from my parents when I was 16. I'm in college now and bettering my life but I cant help but think about my childhood. It hits me like a wall sometimes. I wish I could ineract with people normally at school. Its not like I'm not polite to people or weird or anything, I just dont seem to have any friends. I wish their was some way for me to remove my childhood from my past so I could think and interact normally.How do you interact with people normally after childhood abuse?
My heart brakes for you. First I want to tell you I am so proud of you because you are trying to be strong and moving on. You will always carry this childhood with you, you cannot erase it. But, you can choose to not give it so much power over you and not let it ruin the rest of your life.. The sadness inside projects to the outside and makes people to not want to be near the negative energy. Focus on the positive and it will project to the people around you and attract them. Focus on God as you are already doing. When you have a child one day give that helpless child all the love you lacked and that will fulfill you. Take care, be strong and I hope for you a wonderful future, full of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment