Thursday, October 28, 2010

In dealing with people, do you think it's better to be more proactive with people, or more passive?

When you interact with people in a social situation, do you prefer to be more outgoing and do what you want, and be how you want to be, or or more passive and reserved, going with the flow instead? Which one are you usually? Which do you believe to be more rewarding?



(Yeah, I know this isn't an LGBT related question.)In dealing with people, do you think it's better to be more proactive with people, or more passive?
I am a go-with-the-flow type of guy. I'm not big on confrontation and conflict. I'm pretty laid back and open to almost anything. As long as it isn't something I really detest, I'll go.



Being around the people I enjoy is much more important than what we are doing.In dealing with people, do you think it's better to be more proactive with people, or more passive?
I like to be spontaneous, what matches more with the proactive profile you described.



I think spontaneous people - not cocky guys - are sexy and transmit self confidence.
I'd go with flow and see what the mood is. I'm not passive but more reactionary. Usually start conversations if no one says anything. But you don't wantt to a attention whore either.



I think this approach is more rewarding because you get to see all the personalities ..

No comments:

Post a Comment