Friday, October 22, 2010

How to interact with people?

Im guessing I have some kind of social disorder. I don't know how to act around people, when I am around people i wanna talk to them but i just dont know what to say or do. Not even my family or the few friends that i have. I've had depression ever since i was little and it doesn't help. So how do i fix this? I hate being withdrawn form people all the time. Its like i can't talk or connect to anyone. Any help would be appreciated.How to interact with people?
Well, first off, confidence is key. But it sounds like you have a problem with that fundamentally, so I would suggest going to a psychiatrist. I know someone who has an anxiety disorder and has a hard time communicating with people, but now she's on medicine and she's a lot better. Maybe your therapist can suggest something. And if not, therapists are good to talk to even if you're perfectly fine.How to interact with people?
be attned to their needs



answer plz

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Just talk about what is on your mind. The weather, the price of gold or the latest American Idle bullshit show.
i know how that feels i even got my self homeschooled because of that i think u should have a special person to encourage u ,and to express ur feelings to

No comments:

Post a Comment