Friday, October 22, 2010

How do I keep the fart smell from entering my clothes because I have to interact with people and I don't want

them smelling my butt after I fart - I wrestleHow do I keep the fart smell from entering my clothes because I have to interact with people and I don't want
This may sound funny...but a period pad with odor control works great for farts. I took notice of it once and have tried my theory several times after it. If you fart through the pad you don't smell the fart. Like I said...it sounds weird, but give it a try. (note...pad has to be up against your butt check to absorb the fart. If you have an air gap..it will go around it.)How do I keep the fart smell from entering my clothes because I have to interact with people and I don't want
avoid eating food that make you gassy when it's time for a wrestling match, try and go to the bathroom before matches and wash with detergent.. i dont think farts inbed their smell in our clothing, as long as its clean it should be fine.
Uhhhh go to the bathroom when you have to fart. Then spray air freshner. :-\
Fart in a jar and close it tightly. Or take a laxative the day before you wrestle and instead of farting on them , you will just crap all over them. That will just be alot better.......people would pay to see that.



Lysol works great for odors and all your butt germs you nasty thang you!
ew you fart

gross

No comments:

Post a Comment