Friday, October 22, 2010

I tried to interact with people on this site and within 24hrs ive been crucified why?

if anyone looks at my questions i would hope they would see that i asked them from my heart, and with trust. i am doing something wrong,and i think it is bieng honest. cant do that these days .so goodye how to kill someone in 24hrs by yahoo q+a sI tried to interact with people on this site and within 24hrs ive been crucified why?
Your questions are all inane nonsense and violations of the guidelines. Suggest you read them and learn what is acceptable and what is not.I tried to interact with people on this site and within 24hrs ive been crucified why?
Apart from one bad answer, no-one has offended you in any way as far as i can see. STOP WHINGEING and take responsibiity for your own life and happiness - if you are looking for answers to that on here, you're in the wrong place - go and have a pint with your mates.
You've got a couple of nasty answers that's all, take it easy!

You've had a lot more than two nice ones. Haven't you? Come on.
Lol! Everyone gets a rough ride until we know you. My first question was, ';What Is Love?'; and I got told how very unoriginal I was being. That was about two years ago now. I have stormed out of this forum never to return at least twice because I felt universally hated. Now some people adore me and some find me very strange indeed; whilst yet others love me for my strangeness because they are strange themselves. Don't try hard to be loved or accepted as people either will or won't and there's precious little you can do about it: therefore just be yourself and don't think so much - just ask whatever comes to mind and whatever it pleases you to ask. John/DreamCat x

Sassy 2: Come to think of it, about 50% of my 500 or so questions were inane nonsense too! Hmm!!
I'm a noobe here too and I'm working my way up to post a q or 2



There are seemingly okay people here of all ages and genders etc. I don't expect to be loved, hated or respected until I have earned that trust etc.



There also seem to be a few that it will never be possible to please.



If you have drawn such a conclusion after only 24 hours then it is your right but i'd say it isn't long to ask or expect regular members of any forum/group to want to rush to the alter with you and perhaps by taking a little flack you would be best placed to giving a little on occasion without hurting anyone's feelings because they will know by then you are a stayer and will have integrity.



I expect this has now become my que for some of that too, but hey ho I'll give it 36 hours at least!
Cliques...

No comments:

Post a Comment