Thursday, October 28, 2010

I want to make net friends, But, tell me please how can i know the genuineness of the people I interact with?

Just I want views of you people. How can I know that the person I am interacting with , is true and reliable. People want friendship on net but atleast I should be smart enough to know their genuineness. do you agree? Give me your views please .I want to make net friends, But, tell me please how can i know the genuineness of the people I interact with?
There is no direct way to spot a liar unless you get to know them, and for that communication is key. Get them to talk about themselves, and listen to them. I believe that no matter what story it is, once you choose to share it with someone, a caring person is always attentive and always has the time. Talk to them, by email or chat on a frequent basis and see if they always seem happy to answer or if they apologize when they can't do it right away.



After a while you can use a webcam if you haven't already, but I prefer to use voice chat or talk on the phone first. The tones in their voices and how much time they take to answer is a lot more significant.



Don't be discouraged, while it's true that it's easy for some people to lie about themselves when befriending online, others find easier to open up. Always remind them that you like honesty above anything else, and be patient, true friends are always hard to find, regardless of where it takes place, whether it's the hyperspace or the physical one.



Best of luck to you.I want to make net friends, But, tell me please how can i know the genuineness of the people I interact with?
It isn't easy to tell if someone is telling you the truth or if they are in fact the person they say they are, if the person says they are a young female talking to you, when really they maybe a old pervert, I guess the best advice I could give you is unless you really know them do not take anything they say as the truth, just be weary of what your saying and never give out your real name address phone numbers etc, hope this helps
well...to me there are 4 steps that need to be met ..in order to really know about if a person I meet on the net is genuine.....

1. need to feel at ease and free when I chat with him / her on the net.

2.after so many weeks or months..we exchange phone ##..I call and ,

all as we talk..about things etc..all that he / she said ..mentioned before on chat ..is in agreement .

3. must ..before meeting her ...need to see her on web cam first!!

this will be a go or no go ..as simple as that .

4. and for the final step...we meet at a public place..restaurant etc.

and all that we talked about before should agree....for the last thing I want to hear is that she / he is married and with wife and kids..at this stage....for if you hear that ..here..you did not ask or probe the person properly.
It's the unknown, there really isn't a way to tell if the person you are talking to is who they say they are. I would imagine alot of people lie about who they are. Just be safe, don't give out personal information about yourself :)
making frnds through net is upto some extent, ok. but what is assurance u get that all are sincere.and i dnt think that smartness is not at all enough to know somebodys genuineness. its all game frnd.u may get gud frnds or else not. u ve to chat with them then try to understand and analise,get phone numbers etc., notice the voice modulation and behaviour then if ur enough lucky u ll be blessed with gud one.all the best

No comments:

Post a Comment