Thursday, October 28, 2010

How many of you all on here would rather interact with people on-line rather than via phone or face-to-face?

and why?How many of you all on here would rather interact with people on-line rather than via phone or face-to-face?
I dont like talking on the telephone if I am comfortable with someone I can talk face to face , but the easiest for me is right here at my own pace and picking my questions on what I maybe helpful with and can help. Feels good if I can help a person even if in a small way. I work in the health field and care for people in there final years I have alot of friends in heaven I always say. So it is my nature to try to help. Have a good one sorry got carried awayHow many of you all on here would rather interact with people on-line rather than via phone or face-to-face?
I can choose whether to respond here or not

no pressure
not me.
Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ill pass on that one thanks
i would

b caz its fun
me because when Im in someones face I have fear of having lack of words
I would rather interact with people on-line....why?its easier and I'm able to be myself
phone, more personal, can feel the personality of the person clearer
either ....
its easier on here, you can come and go and interact as you feel like it
either way is fine to me ..
I prefer to look into their eyes as we converse--
i still prefer the phone so u can hear the persons voice. especially my daughter, she gets so frustrated with me and i can't tell that on-line.
I can be on here all day talking to people without having to get dressed or worry how i look..
face to face is the most fun. people can not lie. unless u r the fool.
face to face...but i ain't got no one to do that with so let me just see these ppls online...
Im not good at coming up with interesting topic when it comes to interact with people via phone and face to face, I'd rather choose on-line because we can share more interesting stuff like sharing photos and any good website.
hahah.. i prefer face-to-face or phone (aka real world), but interact online is totally fun, too, because you can fake your identity. I dont know why i do that, it's just fun.
I hate the freaking phone, i guess it's some phobia but it's one of the most annoying things to deal with. I always have to write things down of what im going to say. Face is alright tho
yeah. I suck. but it's a nice thing we got going here. and I probably wouldn't like most if I knew them better. oh geesh.

but their are a few I'd like/love to meet. or talk to. or HEAR THEIR VOICE!
I would rather interact with people online, I don't like to talk on the phone, I like my privacy and don't like face to face because at least online I can just say bye and not worry about walking away. =)
Me...I hate meeting people face to face. I become panicked if there are a lot of people around ..I feel like I'm being judged or something. Social anxiety is a big thing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment