Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I relieve my stress/depression? It`s to the point where I can`t interact with people.?

I`m suffering from a large amount of stress because of school, finances, and other things....I`ve noticed that I`ve developed depression from it. I refuse to talk to or see people; if people do talk to me i don`t respond or give one word answers; I have a heavy tight feeling in my chest all the time; and sometimes I get shaky. I just want to be alone. I hate to be like this beecuase normally I`m completely opposite and love having people around and talking with them. I`ve even been really rude and wont really talk to my boyfriend and i dont have urges for sex or even think about it, i feel terrible about the way i treat him but i can`t seems to control this depression/stress. Luckily he understands and lets me have my space. Please help me find ways that only invole interaction with myself and not others to relieve this.How do I relieve my stress/depression? It`s to the point where I can`t interact with people.?
You are suffering from depression. My wife has a similar disorder and, like you, she tends to take it out on those who are closest to her and who try to be supportive.

Fortunately, depression can be managed through counselling and medication. See your doctor and have him/her recommend a strategy. Also, there are a lot of books written on this subject. Pick up one or two and share them with your boyfriend. He needs to understand what you are going through. And he needs to know how he can help while not being an enabler.

My wife's depression has been one of the biggest challenges of our relationship. It has changed both of us in many ways; unfortunately not always for the best (especially me). We are surviving it. But, I must tell you, I've had to do some things I would have preferred not to in order to keep myself sane. I live with that. And, so far, I also live with my wife.

It's great that you recognize the problem. Get help. Get well. And, good luck!How do I relieve my stress/depression? It`s to the point where I can`t interact with people.?
hi stress out, grab a bottle of water ,take a stroll by the lake, or go watch a funny movie, laughter is the cheapest stress relief besides water, have a nice soothing bath, or go for a spa treatment, it will do wonders
If you are stressed ...be thankful you are not this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSFr01uAP鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment