Friday, October 22, 2010

Im always paying attention to how people interact, and cannot stop thinking. What should i do?

Im always paying attention to people when they interact with others to somewhat learn why people act how they do in certain situations and try to make since of it. It bugs me cuz i cant stop thinking...what should i do?Im always paying attention to how people interact, and cannot stop thinking. What should i do?
I think it is a great skill to have. I like that and I do that sometimes and I really enjoy it. If you find this very annoying, you should try to control your mind. I mean try to not to think of that when ever you want to do it.

Personally, I like to observe how people interact with other and find out why they do thing in certain way.Im always paying attention to how people interact, and cannot stop thinking. What should i do?
Well, for starters, you could stop doing it. If it is raining, get out of the rain.
Force yourself to think of something else.
Take up sociology
You have this wonderful ability. But somehow you have been taught or have learned to be uncomfortable with it. The science of the interaction between humans can be found in Transactional Analysis. You probably need to go further with it and this will help you extend somewhat your knowledge into more profound areas where you should be able to quell or quench that amazing thirst for knowledge. Perhaps that will help you understand and realize that you cannot turn yourself off once you have been turned on which is part of growing up. But you can learn to live with and priortize and concenctrate on what is important and can be solved and what can not and therefor do does not need your attention.
I also think that this is a great skill to have because you're very observant and very aware; more people need to be like this because it's a key to knowing what'll happen next in any environment. Anyway, to answer your question, I think you need to focus on what only pertains to you, cut your mind off when it pertains to someone else, and find something to do that occupies your time instead of another person like reading a book, playing a cell phone game, etc. Good Luck!
I do that. I find it fascinating watching them interact, I wouldn't call it a problem at all.
try interacting on your own

No comments:

Post a Comment