Friday, October 22, 2010

Can someone give a ways or steps how to interact with people...?

i have a difficulty in talking with people because of my anxiety, social hobia and disorders (ocd, avoidant, schizoid) can you help me ? or if you dont have any ways or steps just give an advice.

THANKS!Can someone give a ways or steps how to interact with people...?
just relax, be very concentrate , and try to be there with best positive attitude.Can someone give a ways or steps how to interact with people...?
Hmmm... well this is the best way to fit in in highschool if you're a girrl:

1) A great conversation starter between my friends and I always goes along the lines of ';Ugh my god today sucks. My stupid english paper just assigned us a crapload of homework. ugh.'; or something. For some reason, commenting on how bad your day is going makes people share their crappy day. Idk why...maybe it's because girls are evil and love bashing things, because everyone can relate to sucky days. Oh, and another great convo starter it ';Ugh screw my hair it's being retarded today.'; This one usually sparks a whole wave of body-related criticisms, like ';OMG shut up it looks fine... MY hair is being lame today.'; So yea, try these. Of course, if you're a guy then DON'T because you'll sound really queer.

  • fastest way to get rid of blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment