Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I deal with this?

My friends, who I live with, are now using me as the subject of all of their little jokes. I'm starting to have trouble going out into pubic and interacting with people. I can't really interact with people in social situations anymore, so I can't meet anyone new. And to top it all off I'm the only one I know who is not in a relationship, so I feel completely and utterly alone. I don't know what to do anymore. Advice please!!How do I deal with this?
With friends like this.... You know the old saying...



With friends like this who needs enemies?



If there is any way possible, move out!



Friends are there to support each other. They do not belittle and make snide comments about each other. Those are not friends.How do I deal with this?
Move out would be the first step.
Those little jokes aren't so little. They seem to be affecting you in a negative way. Maybe you need to think of moving or at least seeing a therapist. You sound like maybe a college student and every college has a counseling center. If not, there are many lo cost mental health places everywhere in Amrica. do an internet search for your area.
Well why are you having trouble going out..do you suffer from social anxiety? Have you talked to your dr about it? And if these ';friends'; of your are your friends...then they shouldn't treat like they do...they should be trying to help you and not be bringing you down....that's an awful thing for them to do
ask them to stop. my friends made fun of me cuz i put on a few pounds after high school, but i simply told them how rude they were being and how they should stop being such buttfaces. they stopped after that. i guess they thought i thought they were joking but i definately didint. and about interacting, im like that too, but just put on a friendly smile, and talk about anything and everything. small talk is the key when u meet someone new. talk bout wat u do or what they do. their interests and hobbies. stuff like that. oo and try not to feel alone. TRYy not to let it get to you. its hard, but just try because ive felt like that and its not very good. when u feel sad, think about the good things =)
Find a new place; make new friends with positive people. See http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris on page 9, and read page 2. View http://nolongerlonely.com/ Volunteer.
  • not lower system
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment