Sunday, December 11, 2011

Do you think you can increase your metabolism by thinking about it?

I used to say I was tired all the time, until I realized that you have a choice in how you feel everyday(happy or sad etc..). For the past week I have been telling myself ';well just feel more energized and act it';, and then I have energy, especially if I can interact with people. I also believe if I think and believe enough I can actually raise my energy level and therefore my metabolism simply by changing my mood and making myself...Do you think you can increase your metabolism by thinking about it?
well, there are proof that mental stimulation do have a significant effect to our body metabolism and functions...why else do you think for clinical research, half of the patients receive placebo medicine..



the mind might affect the way the drug is metabolized or used..



another example is that when u just think of wanting to exercise, many different hormones will be secreted to prepare your body for the exercise..



but some of these brain function is not well known yet..



as summary, believe in your mind power...keep utilizing the amazing gift from godDo you think you can increase your metabolism by thinking about it?
Yes you can.

For example, if you think about a stressful or scary scenario you went trough or will be going trough (think exam) your body will start secreting hormones that will affect your metabolism.
ya, tht cause and effect stuff is crazzy but it works for me in alot of different stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment