Sunday, December 11, 2011

Why do people act akward around me?

how come i always feel like people feel and act awkward around me? i always feel like people are talking bad about me and thinking negative or just don't like me or pretend to..i honestly don't think its just insecurities, im a decent looking girl and i accept how i look and who i am..im a little shy though and tend to act ditsy.. i just lost my boyfriend and i have few friends i rarely go out anymore i just work 3 jobs. some days are better than others and ive never been so depressed and unhappy and its affecting me my life my relationships and my work( i work at a gym, a tanning salon and i waitress) so i am constantly interacting with people..how do i get out of this..Why do people act akward around me?
By not worrying what people think. 1st you don't really know what people are thinking. A lot of what others are and think are based off of their own insecurities. 2nd you can't really control what others think anyway.

You seem like a good person. You obviously are motivated, and seem ethical and want to do the right thing. That's all you can ask from yourself. Enjoy the different interactions with the people at work. You obviously interact with a variety of people and if that isn't entertaining I don't know what is :oP

Give a callout out to one of the friends you would like to see and take some time to enjoy yourself.

I only have a few friends, but they are people I trust and know that if there is a prob, we are all there. Its not the quantity, go for quality.

I think you deserve to pat yourself on the back, and say you are proud of yourself for being someone who wants to do the right thing.

Find a direction for yourself, and get busy :o)Why do people act akward around me?
be of what you are, don't let anybody affects or control you! live by what you are don't mind people around it can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment